These Terms and Conditions govern Privileges (“We,” “Us,” and “Our”) Best Value Guarantee (“Terms and Conditions”) to Privileges Members (“Member”) who purchase travel and/or travel products (collectively “Product(s)”) through Us. These Terms and Conditions define what claims will qualify and to further identify and support valid claims.
Best Value Guarantee: We will guarantee that Products purchased through Us will have the lowest combined price of the Our posted lowest market price, less any loyalty currency (“Combined Price”) over a market price of any other qualified seller available to the general public. If Member finds a lower price from a qualified seller (“Claim”), We will match the qualified seller’s lowest market price at the time of purchase or within 24 hours of purchase subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Notifying Us of a Claim. Member must notify Our representative within twenty-four (24) hours after purchase to make claim under the Best Value Guarantee. Verifiable proof is required of the public availability of the lower price. If Member finds a price lower than the Combined Price by greater than one (1) U.S. dollar and Members’ request is approved, We will match the verified lower price. Member may be responsible for any change or cancellation fees. To verify a lower price, Member may be required to provide proof by providing website addresses as directed by Our representative. We reserve the right to determine the validity and authenticity of the proof provided. All Claims are subject to verification by Us. We must be able to verify all elements of the Claim and the required terms of any Products at the time the Claim is requested. We do not accept screen shots of imagery.
2. Comparison of Products. The Best Value Guarantee applies only to identical Products. Products must meet the exact match comparison criteria. Products must meet an “Apples to Apples” comparison. Comparison of Products and Product prices must be advertised and available to the general public on an English language website. Member must meet all requirements imposed on the lower price Product (if any) including, without limitation, residency, regional and age-related requirements. The Product description, amenities, restrictions, requirements and terms and conditions must be viewable to the general public and must meet comparison criteria. Websites that do not reveal the supplier or product details until after payment has been completed (including bidding websites) do not qualify. Best Value Guarantee does not apply to Products requiring a call-back or on Products offered on e-mails that are not advertised on public access websites, or otherwise available to the general public, on prepaid Products that involve a voucher, or certificate, or on-board credit, or flash sales, or discount buying clubs or on Products available on auction websites, or with discount offered to Members who must meet specific criteria. Additional Product comparison information below:
2.a. Stand-Alone Products. Best Value Guarantee for any stand-alone Products applies only to the exact same Product purchased as stand-alone through the other website (i.e., not part of a hotel + air package or any combination). Except as otherwise noted, the Best Value Guarantee only applies to the base cost, and not including taxes, service fees and other charges.
2.b. Vacation Packages. Best Value Guarantee applies to Vacation Packages/Guided Vacations in any combination of any travel Products, Product descriptions, package inclusions and exclusions, all taxes, service fees and other charges will be included in determining whether Member has found a comparable Product and lower rate/price.
2.c. Cruises. Best Value Guarantee for a cruise booking applies only to the cost of the cruise fare including government fees, taxes, and port expenses. Any additional items or charges included in the cruise booking, including but not limited to, air or land components or excursions, insurance, shipboard credits, free upgrades, transfers, pre- or post-cruise hotel stays, onboard amenities, gift cards/certificates, cash back and/or dollars off, or other add-ons or optional items are not subject to the Best Value Guarantee. To qualify for the Best Value Guarantee on a cruise booking, Member must have either: 1) Paid cruise in full. or 2) Paid a non-refundable deposit on the cruise booking (credit under the Best Value Guarantee will be applied toward the outstanding balance due for the booked cruise). The lower price must be for identical cruise itinerary, ship, sailing date, and cabin category with cabin assignment. Best Value Guarantee is not valid on prepaid rates that involve voucher or certificate, on-board credit, on prices available on auction websites, discount rates offered to members who must meet specific criteria, group prices, charter prices, incentive prices, meeting or convention prices, package, or interline rates.
2.d. Air. Best Value Guarantee does not apply to any air travel.
3. Comparison Prices. The Best Value Guarantee applies only to USD rates or prices both advertised and available to the general public on an English language website. The Best Value Guarantee applies only to the base cost of the Product, not including taxes, service fees or other charges. Best Value Guarantee does not apply to rates or prices offered on other membership program websites, corporate discounts, military rates or prices, group, charter, negotiated rates or prices, flash sales rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline rates, rates obtained via auction or similar process, available by using a coupon/voucher or other promotion not offered to the general public or a pay in advance coupon/voucher promotion. The lower rate or price may not come from a website where you have to call to get the rate or price, or from an e-mail. The rate or price must be viewable, quoted, booked, and paid for in US dollars (without reference to currency converters). Lower rates or prices do not include errors or mistakes.
4. Verification. AAll Best Value Guarantee requests, including receipts and websites, are subject to verification by Us. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a Product, lower rate or price that cannot be independently confirmed by Our representatives. Websites that do not reveal the supplier, product details or price until after payment has been completed (including bidding websites) do not qualify. We will not honor any request that We determine, in our sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
5. Limit. Best Value Guarantee Claims shall be limited to three (3) Claims per Member per calendar month, regardless of the number of accounts used by the Member. Any modifications, changes or cancellations made to an existing purchase or booking that has an associated Best Value Guarantee Claim will result in voiding the Claim. Member will be responsible for any applicable cancellation fees. We reserve the right to void any Claim that is found to be in excess of these limits, issued in error, where Member is found to be ineligible.
6. Abuse of Best Value Guarantee. At any time, We reserve the right to revoke any and all benefits of a Guarantee (including the right to cancel a previously awarded claim) if it is found that Member has attempted to or has violated or circumvented the Best Value Guarantee Terms and Conditions. Resale of Products eligible for the Best Value Guarantee is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to reject future Best Value Guarantee Claims from any Members who participated in such actions.
7. Changes. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, restrict availability or discontinue the Best Value Guarantee and to make changes to these Terms and Conditions, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Members. The Best Value Guarantee Terms and Conditions that are in effect at the time of the claim, will determine the eligibility under the Best Value Guarantee. The failure by Us to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
“We,” “Us,” and “Our” means Arrivia, Inc. d.b.a. Privileges.